Monday, January 29, 2007

playlist for august 8, 2006

smokey robinson and the miracles - ooo baby baby
marvin gaye - distant lover
blackbyrds - funky junkie
tyrone davis - I found myself when I lost you
andre williams - I heard it through the grapevine
marie queenie lyons - your thing ain't nothing without my thing
cold blood - I'm a good woman
breakestra - you don't need a dance
jimmy castor bunch - troglodyte
apollis - what it is pts 1 & 2
andre williams - sweet little pussy cat
bary bartz ntu troop - bertha baptist
fatback band - goin' to see my baby
rahsaan roland kirk- ain't no sunshine
24 carat black - brown baggin'
cymande - bra
irakere - juana mil ciento
joe bataan - coco-e
bobby rodriguez y la compania - recuerdo de arcano
kool and the gang - summer madness
bootsy collins - I'd rather be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home