Wednesday, January 16, 2008

playlist for January 16, 2007

joe bataan - es tu cosa
hector lavoe - eternamente
bobby rodriguez - recuerdo de acano
cheo feliciano - busca lo toyo
stokely carmichael - black unity
hank ballard - blackenized
staple singers - respect yourself
temptations - message from a black man
segments of time - song to the system
eddie kendricks - my people...hold on
william devaughn - be thankful for what you got
gil scott-heron - johannesburg
leroy hutson - the ghetto
donny hathaway - what's going on on
james brown - I'm black and I'm proud
houseguest - my mind set me free
the pharcyde - yo mama
del the funky homosapien - mistadobalina
bullfrog - bullfrog theme
incredible bongo band - apache
gil scott-heron - who'll pay reparations on my soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home