Wednesday, November 19, 2008

playlist for november 19, 2008

gil scott-heron - work for peace
nina simone - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
aaron neville - a change is gonna come
curtis mayfield - I'm so proud
the holmes brothers - train song
the fantastic johnny c - warm & tender love
the emotions - so I can love you
the marvels - rock steady
toots & the maytals - 54-46 was my number
jackie mittoo - stereo freeze
alton ellis - african descendents
johnny clarke - bad days are going
dennis brown - slow down woman
the heptones - good life
joe bataan - subway joe
willie colon - che che cole
orquestra harlow - freak off
rafael cortijo - chinito boogaloo
willie bobo - psychedelic blues
ocho - what are you doing for the rest of your life?
the pharoahs - freedom road
naomi davis - promise land
dirt rifle and the bullets - (she's got) twilight eyes
fela ransome kuti & the africa 70 - jeun ko ku (chop 'n' quench)
kylie minogue - can't get you out of my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home