Wednesday, March 05, 2008

playlist for march 5, 2008

the impressions - it's alright
barbara lewis - hello stranger
the dells - stay in my corner
otis redding - stand by me
the persuaders - loves gonna pack up (and walk out)
aretha franklin - do right woman, do right man
james brown - tighten up (live in dallas)
hugh masekela - languta
elmer and brenda parker - got to get me back to louisiana pts 1&2
the meter - chug-chug-chug-a-lug (push and shove) pt. 2
unknown male singer - I'm your sex machine
gil scott-heron - "b" movie (full version)
dennis coffey - scorpio
detroit sex machines - the stretch (edit)
marchwind - all the way down
slim and the soulful saints - fish head
mfsb - summertime
brass construction - changin'
rufus thomas - funkiest man alive
amy winehouse - fuck me pumps


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home