Wednesday, April 30, 2008

playlist for april 30, 2008

gil scott-heron - blue collar
gil scott-heron - black history
the persuasions - willie and laura mae jones
cymande - promised heights
lafayette afro rock band - voodounon
mandrill - don't mess with people
meters - funky meter soul
skull snaps - it's a new day
osaka monaurail - down and out
jd & the evil's dynamite band - haaa-sheesh
the budos band - chicago falcon
sugarman three - turtle walk
marva whitney - I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired (things better change before it's too late)
marvin gaye - when did you stop loving me, when did I stop loving you
funkadelic - I got a thing, you got a thing, everybody got a thing (live, sept. 12, 1971)
sons of slum - right on
the philadelphia international all stars - let's clean up the ghetto
s.o.u.l. - tell it like it is
mama jean - women's liberation
the soul command - there it is
allen toussaint - what is success
eddie hazel - california dreamin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home