Wednesday, April 09, 2008

playlist for april 9, 2008

timmy thomas - why can't we live together
john martyn - dreams by the sea
the staple singers - I'll take you there (live at wattstax)
betty davis - your mama wants you back
billy preston - outa-space
jay mitchell - mustang sally
jean knight - jesse joe (you got to go)
jimmy castor bunch - it's just begun
the headhunters - straight from the gate
hebrew rogers - can't buy soul
sam russell - fussin' and fightin'
charles wright & the watts 103rd st. rhythm band - the joker (on a trip thru the jungle)
carlos malcolm - funky junction
jackie mittoo - stereo freeze
toots & the maytals - 54-46 was my number
the soul controllers - right on brother, right on
vern blair debate - super funk
big daddy green - who done it? (who drained the pool)
skip easterling - I'm your hoochie coochie man
irma thomas - ruler of my heart
andre williams - I heard it through the grapevine
elsie mae - do you really want to rescue me,  pt. 1
sarah vaughan - inner city blues
the ohio players - what's going on
roy ayers - party sex
prince - future baby mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home