Wednesday, May 07, 2008

playlist for may 7, 2008

bill withers - the same love that made me laugh made me cry
don byron - what does it take (to win your love)
gene boyd - thought of you today
marvin gaye - I want you
betty davis - oooh yea
aretha franklin - rock steady (alternate mix)
curtis mayfield - little child running wild
galactic - there's something wrong with this picture
temptations - ball of confusion
gil scott-heron - who'll pay reparations on my soul
william bell - you don't miss your water
otis redding - I've been loving you too long (to stop now)
the fantastic johnny c - warm & tender love
sharon jones & the dap-kings - answer me
charles wright & the watts 103rd street rhythm band - one lie (leads to another)
clarence carter - willie & laura mae jones
count yates & the rhythm crusaders - at the soul-in
phil moore jr. - you showed me
charles kynard - grits
buddy mcknight - everytime part 2
richard groove holmes - 125th st. and 7th ave.
al green - standing in the rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home