Wednesday, May 21, 2008

playlist for may 21, 2008

al green - I'm wild about you
minnie riperton - when it comes down to it
baby huey & the baby sitters - running
onyx - break it loose
the undisputed truth - what's going on
kokolo - each one teach one
the daktaris - quiet man is dead man
antibalas - sanctuary
harry starr - step into my world
the clovers - too long without some lovin'
eddie floyd - I've never found a girl (to love me like you do)
william bell - I forgot to be your lover
staple singers - touch a hand, make a friend
del jones - court is closed
del jones - inside black america
demon fuzz - another country
generation gap - war
bongo herman - chairman of the board
k.c. white - no, no, no
phyllis dillon - woman of the ghetto
cedric brooks - give rasta glory
augustus pablo - east of the river nile



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home